Saturday, December 12, 2009

Seriously, do they do this stuff on purpose?

Aaron was on his way home while I am home baking away. We are serving refreshments tomorrow at church and I am trying to get things made so I am ahead of the game for the holidays. I called and asked him to pick up more butter, eggs, chocolate chips, vanilla, sweetened condensed milk and brown sugar. Okay now that I have typed that you are probably wondering what the heck I started with, but it's been a baking marathon day so I've made a lot and obviously ran out of a lot.

I love my husband dearly and I am happy that he stopped at Hy-Vee for me but he brought home Double Strength Vanilla, Dark Brown Sugar, and Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk.

Last week I added mascara to the grocery list because I kept forgetting it when I went to Target...I showed him the tube, wrote the exact brand and exact color on the list and specifically said, "it is expensive, so don't buy it if you can't find the exact one"...what do you think the outcome was?

I think he does this on purpose just so he's never asked again.

I am really on-line looking up a good frosting drizzle recipe, got to go.

No comments:

...because we want to keep in touch