Tuesday, July 21, 2009

March 2009


After we returned home from vacation in Florida we celebrated Favorite Boy's 5th Birthday! We celebrated with friends and family at our home. I cheated and ordered pizzas and made a few finger foods. We had delicious cake and ice cream and a fun baseball pinata! FB is certainly my son (and I LOVE it!!). We couldn't get away with having one kind of ice cream to celebrate. FB insisted on having mint chocolate chip and neapolitan (isn't he great)!
The week after FB's birthday he and I attended kindergarten round up. FB went into a classroom with a few teachers and soon-to-be-classmates. He was a little more hesitant than I anticipated. Once I convinced him he would be okay I went into another classroom to meet his teachers, the principle, and the librarian. I know he will do GREAT! I, on the other hand, may need some help on the first day. Yes, as you might have guessed I am crying right now.

No comments:

...because we want to keep in touch